Mod. IREG – Update Date 10-02-2022
Information on the processing of personal data
Pursuant to Art. no. 13 of the European regulation no. 679/2016
Dear Interested Party,
Creazioni Nino Pelliccerie as Data Controller pursuant to art. no. 13 of the European Regulation no. 679/2016 "General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)" (hereinafter EU Regulation), containing provisions on the processing of personal data, intends to inform you about the processing of your personal data.
The law provides that anyone who processes personal data is required to inform the interested party in relation to the data processed and the elements qualifying the treatment, which must in any case take place in a lawful, correct and transparent manner, as well as protect confidentiality and guarantee rights of the interested party.
It is specified that data processing means any operation or set of operations concerning the collection, registration, organization, conservation, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, destruction of data itself.
The Data Controller is Creazioni Nino Pelliccerie, with registered office in Via Daniele Manin, 57 – Mestre (VE), Fiscal Code and VAT number: 03942380274, who can be contacted at: phone +39 041 243 6287, email: email@example.com.
Nature, Purpose, and Legal Basis of data processing
Nature of the data processed. In relation to the purposes of the processing set out below, we inform you that only "common personal data" will be processed, such as, for example:
- company identification data (company name, VAT number, C.F., type, address, telephone number, e-mail, etc.);
- personal data of the company representative and legal manager (name, surname, etc.);
>Purpose of the processing. Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- to satisfy your request for registration on our site and, therefore, for the creation of your own personal account, by filling out the appropriate form on this page;
- to manage pre-contractual and contractual relationships;
- to fulfill legal obligations;
Legal basis of the processing. Personal data, for the purposes referred to in points 2A-2B and 2C will be processed respectively for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Data Controller (art. 6. parag. 1 letter f EU Regulation), for the execution of a contract of which the interested party is a party or for the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same (article 6. parag.1 letter .b EU Regulation), to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject (article 6. parag.1 letter .c EU Regulation).
Recipients of the data and Processing Methods
The processing of your personal data will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, and may be carried out using paper and electronic tools both by the staff of the writing Company authorized / in charge of processing personal data, and by external parties called to carry out specific tasks on behalf of the Data Controller, as well as by Data Processors, pursuant to art. 28 EU Regulation, and subject to our letter of appointment that imposes on them the duty of confidentiality and security of the processing of personal data, and the adoption of suitable security measures to prevent the loss of data, its illicit and incorrect use, and unauthorized access to it, in compliance with the current provisions on the protection of personal data.
For the sake of brevity, the detailed list of these persons is available at the headquarters of the Data Controller and is at your disposal.
Your personal data will not be disclosed and will not be transferred to third countries or international organizations, and will not be disclosed to third parties except for legal or contractual obligations.
Data retention times
Your personal data will be kept for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed, in compliance with the principle of limitation of storage provided for by the EU Regulation and / or for the time necessary for legal and contractual obligations or until the revocation of specific consent by the interested party and, therefore
- with reference to the purposes indicated in points 2A-2B-2C, the data will be kept for the time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which it was processed and / or for the time strictly necessary for the fulfillment of legal and contractual obligations;
To guarantee the declared storage times, it is envisaged that a periodic annual check is carried out on the data processed and on the possibility of being able to delete it if no longer necessary for the intended purposes.
Consequences of failure to communicate data
The personal data referred to in points 2A-2B-2C of this information is necessary; without such data it would be impossible for us to proceed with the registration (creation of your personal account), to fulfill contractual and legal obligations.
Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights referred to in articles no. 15 to no. 22 of the EU Regulation set out below and precisely you have the right to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence and processing of personal data concerning you and in this case, obtain access to your data (so-called right of access);
- obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of data in question, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data has been or will be communicated, in particular if recipients from third countries or international organizations, the envisaged data retention period or the criteria used to determine this period; and if the data is not collected from the data subject, obtain all available information on its origin;
- obtain the correction of data concerning you (so-called right of rectification)
- obtain the cancellation of data concerning you (so-called right to be forgotten);
- obtain the limitations of the processing (so-called right to restriction of processing);
- obtain the portability of the data, i.e. receive it from a data controller in a structured format that commonly used and readable by an automatic device and transmit it to another data controller without hindrance (so-called right to data portability);
- oppose the processing at any time (so-called right of opposition). We inform you specifically, as required by art. 21 of the EU Regulation, that if personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes (including profiling), the interested party has the right to object at any time to the processing of their personal data for these purposes and that if the interested party opposes the processing for direct marketing purposes, personal data can no longer be processed for these purposes;
- be made aware (with the possibility of opposing) of the existence of an automated decision-making process relating to natural persons, including profiling;
- revoke consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data).
It should be noted that there may be conditions or limitations to the rights of the interested party. It is therefore not certain that, for example, you have the right to data portability in all cases, this depends on the specific circumstances of the processing activity.
Another example: if you decide to oppose the processing of data, the Data Controller has the right to evaluate your request, which may not be accepted in the event of the existence of binding legitimate reasons to proceed with the processing that prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms.
How to exercise your rights
Without formalities, you may at any time exercise your rights clearly and explicitly by sending:
- a registered letter with return receipt to the Data Controller with express request;
- an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or by contacting the Data Controller directly at: +39 041 243 6287.
What is offered by the Data Controller and in its relationship with you does not provide for the intentional acquisition of personal information relating to minors. In the event that information on minors is involuntarily recorded, the Data Controller will delete it in a timely manner, upon request or report by the interested party.
Appointees / Authorized Persons – Data processors
Below we provide you with information we must provide not only to comply with legal obligations, but also because transparency and fairness towards interested parties is a fundamental part of our activity.
Appointees / Authorized Personnel. The updated list of persons authorised to carry out the processing is kept at the headquarters of the Data Controller.
Data processing managers.
For the sake of brevity, the detailed list of these figures is available at our office.