Mod. INL – Update Date 10-02-2022
Information on the processing of personal data
Pursuant to Art. no. 13 of the European regulation no. 679/2016
Dear Interested Party,
Creazioni Nino Pelliccerie as the Data Controller pursuant to art. 13 of European Regulation 679/2016 "General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)" (hereinafter EU Regulation), which contains provisions on the processing of personal data, intends to inform you about the processing of your personal data.
The law states that anyone who processes personal data is required to inform the Data Subject about the data processed and the elements justifying the processing, which must in any case take place in a lawful, correct and transparent manner, as well as protecting the confidentiality and guaranteeing the rights of the Data Subject.
It is specified that "data processing" means any operation or set of operations concerning the collection, registration, organisation, conservation, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, or destruction of the data themselves.
The Data Controller is Creazioni Nino Pelliccerie, with registered office in Via Daniele Manin, 57 – Mestre (VE), Fiscal Code and VAT number: 03942380274, who can be contacted at: telephone +39 041 243 6287, email: email@example.com (hereinafter "Controller" or "Data Controller").
Nature of the data processed, purposes and legal basis of the processing
Nature of the data processed.In relation to the purposes of the processing indicated below, we inform you that only "common personal data" will be processed such as, for example:
- company contact details (name, surname, denomination, email);
Purposes of the processing.Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- responding to your request for registration to our newsletter: by voluntarily completing the appropriate form found in this newsletter area;
- fulfilling legal obligations;
Legal basis of the processing. Personal data, for the purposes referred to in points 2A and 2B, will be lawfully processed to fulfil pre-contractual and contractual obligations between us and the user (art. 6, para. 1 letter b), or to fulfil our legal obligations (art. 6 para. 1 letter c).
Recipients of the data and Processing methods
The processing of your personal data will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and may be carried out using paper and electronic tools both by the staff of the writing company, who are authorised/appointed to process personal data, and by external subjects requested to carry out specific assignments, on behalf of the Data Controller, as Data Protection Officers, pursuant to art. 28 EU Regulation, subject to our letter of appointment which imposes on them the duty of confidentiality and security in the processing of personal data, and the adoption of suitable security measures to prevent the loss, illicit and incorrect use of, and unauthorised access to, the data, in compliance with the current provisions on the protection of personal data.
For the sake of brevity, the detailed list of these figures is available at the headquarters of the Data Controller and is at your disposal.
Your personal data will not be disclosed and will not be transferred to third countries or international organisations; they will not be disclosed to third parties except for legal or contractual obligations.
Time of data conservation
Your personal data will be kept for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed, in compliance with the conservation limitation principle provided for by the EU Regulation and/or for the time necessary for legal and contractual obligations or until the revocation of the specific consent by the Data Subject takes place and, therefore,
- with reference to the purposes indicated in points 2A-2B, the data will be kept for the time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed and/or for the time strictly necessary for the fulfilment of legal and contractual obligations;
To guarantee the declared storage times, a periodic check is carried out on an annual basis on the data processed and on the possibility of being able to delete them if they are no longer necessary for the intended purposes.
Consequences of a failure to communicate data
The personal data referred to in points 2A-2B of this information are necessary; without such data it would be impossible for us to proceed with the registration (creation of your personal account), to fulfil contractual and legal obligations.
Rights of the Data Subject
In your capacity as a Data Subject, you have the rights referred to in arts. 15 to 22 of the EU regulation listed below, and in particular the right:
- to obtain confirmation of the existence and processing of personal data concerning you and, in this case, to obtain access to your data (so-called right to access);
- to obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of data in question, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data have been or will be communicated, in particular if these recipients are third countries or international organisations, the planned data retention period or the criteria used to determine this period; and, if the data were not collected from the Data Subject, to obtain all the available information on their origin;
- to have the data concerning you corrected (so-called right to rectification)
- to have the data concerning you deleted (so-called right to deletion);
- to obtain the limitation of processing (so-called right to limitation of processing);
- to obtain data portability, i.e. to receive them from a data controller in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and to transmit them to another data controller without impediments (so-called right to data portability);
- oppose the processing at any time (so-called right to opposition). Specifically, as required by art. 21 of the EU Regulation, you are informed that if personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes (including profiling), the Data Subject has the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him carried out for these purposes and that if the Data Subjects objects to the processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data may no longer be processed for these purposes;
- to be made aware (with the possibility of objecting) of the existence of an automated decision-making process relating to natural persons, including profiling;
- to revoke your consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of any processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
- to make a complaint to a supervisory authority (Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data).
It should be noted that there may be conditions or limitations to the rights of the Data Subject. It is therefore not certain that, for example, you have the right to data portability in all cases, as this depends on the specific circumstances of the processing activity.
Another example: if you decide to oppose the processing of your data, the Data Controller has the right to evaluate your request, which may not be accepted if there are compelling legitimate reasons to proceed with the processing which prevail over your interests, rights and freedom.
Methods of exercising rights
Without any formalities, you may at any time exercise your rights clearly and explicitly by sending:
- a registered letter with return receipt to the Data Controller with an explicit request;
- an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or by contacting the Data Controller directly at the number: +39 041 243 6287.
What is offered by the Data Controller and the subject of the existing relationship with you does not provide for the intentional acquisition of personal information relating to minors. In the event that information on minors is unintentionally recorded, the Data Controller will delete it in a timely manner, upon request or notification from the Data Subject.
Appointees / Authorized Persons – Data processors
Below we provide you with some information which you need to be aware of, not only to comply with legal obligations, but also because transparency and fairness towards Data Subjects is a fundamental part of our business.
Appointees / Authorized Personnel. The updated list of persons authorised to carry out the processing is kept at the headquarters of the Data Controller.
Data processing managers.
For the sake of brevity, the detailed list of these figures is available at our office.