Mod. ICONT – Update Date 10-02-2022
Information on the processing of personal data
Pursuant to Art. no. 13 of the European regulation no. 679/2016
Dear Interested Party,
Creazioni Nino Pelliccerie as Data Controller pursuant to art. no. 13 of the European Regulation no. 679/2016 "General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)" (hereinafter EU Regulation), containing provisions on the processing of personal data, intends to inform you about the processing of your personal data.
The law provides that anyone who processes personal data is required to inform the interested party in relation to the data processed and the elements qualifying the treatment, which must in any case take place in a lawful, correct and transparent manner, as well as protect confidentiality and guarantee rights of the interested party.
It is specified that data processing means any operation or set of operations concerning the collection, registration, organization, conservation, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, destruction of data itself.
The Data Controller is Creazioni Nino Pelliccerie, with registered office in Via Daniele Manin, 57 – Mestre (VE), Fiscal Code and VAT number: 03942380274, who can be contacted at: phone +39 041 243 6287, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nature of data processed, Purpose and Legal Basis of processing
Nature of the data being processed. In relation to the purposes of the processing indicated below, we inform you that only "common personal data" will be processed, such as, for example:
- company identification data (company name, VAT number, C.F., type, address, telephone number, email, etc.);
- personal data of the company contact and legal manager (name, surname, etc.);
Purpose of the processing.Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- to respond to your requests: by voluntarily completing the appropriate form found in this contact area;
- to fulfill legal obligations;
Legal basis for the processing.Personal data, for the purposes referred to in points 2A and 2B will be lawfully processed to fulfill pre-contractual and contractual obligations between us and the user (Article 6, paragraph 1 letter b), to fulfill our legal obligations ( Article 6 paragraph 1 letter c).
The consent you have given may be revoked at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation (Article 7 paragraph 3 of the EU Regulation).
Data recipients and processing methods
The processing of your personal data will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and may be carried out using paper and electronic tools both by the staff of the writing company, authorized / appointed to process personal data, and by external subjects called to carry out specific assignments, on behalf of the Data Controller, as Data Processors, pursuant to art. 28 EU Regulation, subject to our letter of appointment which imposes on them the duty of confidentiality and security in the processing of personal data, and the adoption of suitable security measures to prevent data loss, illicit and incorrect use, and unauthorized access , in compliance with the current provisions on the protection of personal data.
For the sake of brevity, the detailed list of these persons is available at the Data Controller’s headquarters, and is at your disposal.
Your personal data will not be disclosed and will not be transferred to third countries or international organizations, and will not be disclosed to third parties except for legal or contractual obligations.
Data retention times
Your personal data will be kept for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which it is processed, in compliance with the conservation limitation principle provided for by the EU Regulation and / or for the time necessary for legal and contractual obligations, or until the revocation of the specific consent by the interested party takes place and, therefore
- with reference to the purposes indicated in points 2A-2B, the data will be kept for the time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which it is processed and / or for the time strictly necessary for the fulfilment of legal and contractual obligations;
To guarantee the declared storage times, a periodic annual check is carried out on the data processed with a view to deleting it if it is no longer necessary for the intended purposes.
Consequences of failure to communicate data
The personal data referred to at points 2A-2B of this policy is necessary: without such data it would be impossible for us to proceed with the registration (creation of your personal account), to fulfill contractual and legal obligations.
Rights of the interested party
- obtain confirmation of the existence and processing of personal data concerning you and, in that case ,to obtain access to your data (so-called right of access);
- obtain information about the purposes of the processing; the categories of data in question; the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data has been or will be communicated, in particular if recipients are of third countries or international organizations; the envisaged data retention period or the criteria used to determine this period; and, if the data was not collected from the interested party, to obtain all available information on its origin;
- obtain the correction of data concerning you (so-called right of correction
- obtain the cancellation of data concerning you (so-called right to cancellation);
- obtain limitations on processing (so-called right to limitation of processing);
- obtain data portability, i.e. receive it from a data controller in a structured format that is commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmit it to another data controller without impediments (so-called right to data portability);
- oppose the processing at any time (so-called right of opposition). Specifically, as required by art. 21 of the EU Regulation, that if personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes (including profiling), the interested party has the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning them for these purposes, and that if the interested party objects to the processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data can no longer be processed for these purposes;
- be made aware (with the possibility of objecting) of the existence of an automated decision-making process relating to natural persons, including profiling;
- withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data)
How to exercise your rights
Without any formalities, you may at any time exercise your rights clearly and explicitly by sending:
- a registered letter with return receipt to the Data Controller with an express request;
- an email to email@example.com.
Or by contacting the Data Controller directly at: +39 041 243 6287.
What is offered by the Data Controller in regard to the existing relationship with you does not provide for the intentional acquisition of personal information relating to minors. In the event that information on minors is unintentionally registered, the Data Controller will delete it in a timely manner, upon request or notification from the interested party.
Appointees / Authorized Persons – Data processors
Below we provide you with needed information, not only to comply with legal obligations, but also because transparency and fairness towards interested parties is a fundamental part of our business
Appointees/Authorized personsThe updated list of persons in charge / authorized to process the data is kept at the Data Controller’s headquarters.
Data processing managers.
For the sake of brevity, the detailed list of these persons is available at our office.
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights referred to in articles from no. 15 to no. 22 of the EU Regulation listed below, and precisely have the right to:
It should be noted that there may be conditions or limitations to the rights of the interested party. It is therefore not certain that, for example, you have the right to data portability in all cases, this depends on the specific circumstances of the processing activity.
Another example: if you decide to oppose the processing of data, the Data Controller has the right to evaluate your request, which may not be accepted in the event of the existence of compelling legitimate reasons to proceed with the processing that prevail over your interests, rights and freedom.